Glector Group is dedicated to protecting your privacy when you visit or communicate with our site or personnel.
us or that we garner from you.
1. Data and Information Collected to operate our website we collect orprocess certain data:
• Information regarding your visits to our website, the resources you used such as traffic data, location data, weblogs and any other communication data (these items include, but not limited to those specified).
• Forms that you fill out on our website which collect information about you regarding registration or purchases you make.
• Data collected from communications to us from you, for any reason.
All computers can block cookies by activating and / or changing browser settings. There is a place to enable you to decline cookies under your computer’s operating system options menu. Please note, if you decline cookies this may mean you experience limited access to certain areas of our site.
3. Information Use Any information collected and stored regarding you is to enable us to offer better services to you. We may also use the data collected for the following:
• To offer you the information you asked for from our site, which will be directly related to our services or products.
• We may also send information on products we feel might interest you, as long as you have consented to such communications.
• Any commitments we make to you may require use of your information and will be used only to fulfil your request.
• We may use your information to explain any changes our website has undergone such as structural or service / product modifications.
• An existing customer may require contact regarding goods or services that were the subject of an earlier sale.
• We may use your data in order to give you information about unrelated goods or services you may find of interest. We may contact you about these services or goods if you consented to the contact.
• A new customer may be contacted by us if you have consented to such communication.
• If you do not wish communication from our website you will be given the opportunity to decline any such communication. We will not allow your information collected while you were on our site to be used by us if the consent is withheld.
• Whilst we do not share information that is going to identify you, we do, on occasion provide statistics about our site’s visitors.
Transmission of data via the Internet is never completely secure, so a guarantee of data sent electronically or transmitted cannot be given. Information offered is therefore at your own risk. If given a password, or you have chosen to obtain a password to access a secure section, it is your responsibility to ensure this remains confidential.
5. Sharing Your Information If applicable, we may share your personal information with any group member. This will include subsidiaries or holding companies we may work with, as well as their subsidiaries if any. Personal information may be shared with third parties:
• If we sell part or all of our business or assets we may share personal information with a third party.
• When legally requested, we may share your information.
• Fraud protection and in order to minimise credit risk may require the sharing of your information.