RETURNS, REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
- Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE):
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE):
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE):
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged,from our end.
- Exchnage is applicable with same, ordered, item only
- If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can cancel your order online before the product has been shipped. If you paid via a prepayment mode (credit card, debit card or net banking), then your entire order amount will be refunded.
Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled once the item has been shipped from our warehouse.
For further queries regarding cancellations, please contact our customer support team.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY CANCELLATION REQUEST?
- Once you create a cancellation request, it will take us a maximum of 1-2 business days to cancel the order and initiate a refund. You will be notified of the same by email or by phone.